Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Life: Is it ok to dye your hair? [!OT]

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't mind how a chik looks like really, until her face is not crappy, ofcourse I have fave styles but meh I won't want them really.

    I'd LOVE to have blue hair, but my mom won't let me... noe day I'll color it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was gonna dye my hair pink when i got into 6th form. But then i forgot.

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think I'll dye my hair. If yes mebbe red or blue [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think to my dark brown hair, a little dark blue effect would look awesome! Not that bright blue like in animes, but i have to admit, that1s pretty hawt on chikz0rz.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member phaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heh, seems goin natural is the way to stay indivual these days. too many people are going for dyed hair, peicings and tattoos. personally i like my dark brown hair, dont need rings/bolts and sure as hell dont need green ink anywhere. btw you see a japanese chick with orange hair, that's their shade of blonde, they can't get the actual yellowish shade. i do find it weird that anyone would want to be blonde as most chicks that aren't look better in thier natural color, but whatever.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    What I hate the girls who aren't goth, but dye their hair pitch black. It's ugly, and just makes ya look goth! It's stupid.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree, Xel. However I hate bleach blonde girls too. They look like hookers.

  8. #18
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Brown-blonde is the best for chicks! Or dark brown is sweet as well.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, bleach blonde sucks as well ><

  10. #20
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Girls using more paints(I don't know the best word for it) than an indian ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •